Sider

fredag 12. august 2011

Outfit and makeup of TODAY! (12th of August 2011) ♡

Top from H&M, pants from BikBok and my belt is unknown. :)

Say 'hi' to my kitty! My face is sooo creepy in this photo, by the way!

These are the perfect little ballerina flats, and they're from Jean Paul.

(faux) Peal bracelet from Primark.

I'm wearing my e.l.f. tinted moisturizer in Almond, along with a bunch of other stuff including some gorgeous eyeshadows from the Sleek Original palette.

So, this was my outfit and makeup for today. I just went to IKEA again, with my mom. As you may know I'm decorating my new room at the moment, so I've had to make a few trips to IKEA lately. I also went to a clothing shop called 'Vila' and bought a cute little cardigan thingy for fall. I didn't take a picture of it though, sorry. :)

Bye for now, lovelies. x

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar