Sider

onsdag 27. juli 2011

Ooops, I did it again...

I went shopping again. But who can blame me when there's sales everywhere? Here's what I got:

I got this painting from IKEA because I'm in the middle of changing up my room a lot. I actually got my mom's room, which is bigger than my old one so I'm stoked! It's like a birthday present from my mom (my birthday's 29th of July). The paiting was 69,- NOK I believe. I have no idea why, but it kinda reminds me of the TeleTubby world... :)

I also got these divider thingys from IKEA to put in my Helmer (a thing with drawers I'm going to put all my makeup in). I got three of them, but I have no idea how much they were.

I got this basic top from Lindex in the sale. It was 40,- NOK (sale). I found out I actually like some of the stuff in Lindex, even though it's considered kind of tacky (in lack of a better word) by people my age. They have cute underwear there, though! :)

Lindex, 30,- NOK (sale).

I got this one in Lindex, too. But as you can see, it's missing two buttons! The lady who worked there gave us two buttons to sew on ourselves. It was 89,- NOK in the sale.

I got two of this jacket, actually, but I'm going to share this one with my mom, lol. This was 69,- NOK in the sale. Wait, what? We paid more for the broken one!? Fail.

I got this black simple top from Lindex in the sale. It was 40,- NOK. Peace!

These two gorgeous cocktail rings were only like 14,- NOK each! From Lindex.

This is what I wore. You might recognize some of the stuff from my last haul post. :)

I got these awesome shoes in Zara when I went to London earlier this summer.

Yup, I'm full of cat hair. Great.


This necklace is from Denmark this summer, but I don't know the name of the store, sowwee.


Oh, and by the way, I'm going out of town to visit family tomorrow, and I won't be back before Sunday. That means this is probably going to be my last blog post this week!

Maia 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar